Program Educational ObjectivesWithin a few years after graduation, NNU engineering alumni will be:
- Practicing engineering with professionalism, integrity, and Christian principles.
- Advancing in their career through continuous learning, leadership, and teamwork.
- Serving their profession, the community, and God’s creation.
Student OutcomesBy the time of graduation, NNU engineering students will demonstrate:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply both analysis and synthesis in the engineering design process, resulting in designs that meet desired needs.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- a) An ability to practice engineering with professionalism, ethics, integrity, and Christ-like principles. b) An ability to make informed judgments that consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to recognize the ongoing need for additional knowledge and locate, evaluate, integrate, and apply this knowledge appropriately.
- An ability to function effectively on teams that establish goals, plan tasks, meet deadlines, and analyze risk and uncertainty.
Below are enrollment statistics starting in 2013.